Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Things

I just heard from someone who is "Tired of feeling sick and being called a hypochondriac!" And because of my blog and FB posts about Lyme is going to her doctor and having blood work and wants the name of my LLMD!!! YYYEEAAA!!! This is why I am doing what I am doing! Little things like this make my day! My mood, which has been pretty down most of the day, just changed! It brought tears to my eyes...I made a change...I helped someone! And in helping KB, will help others!  She is one more person whom I have educated! One more person armed with info on Lyme Disease! One more person taking charge of their life and not settling for what others say! It is very easy to start believing the world around you when you feel so sick for so long! I just realized that I do not know what it is like to live healthy! I have settled for average for so many years! I was sick so often and it became almost embarrassing at times...now I know I was sick...there was something wrong! Even my therapist blamed me for being sick so often...I was bringing it on myself! Well RN...screw you...I was sick and I am sick...i have Chronic Lyme...educate yourself because you only made me feel worse! My husband, out of love, would say I would bring a lot on myself because I would allow stress to get to me...he is right about the stress...you find me one person who has a teenager, and a girl to boot, who does not have stress!! But I would get sick...really sick and it never made sense. It all makes perfect sense now! 

Today was another day with Lyme. Fever, chills, sweats, joint pain, fog in the brain, overwhelming fatigue, some heart issues, having trouble walking up my stairs, out of breath walking to my bathroom...and feeling very down. I am trying very hard not to get depressed...it will only hurt me in the long run but it is very difficult when for the past 6 weeks you have been bedridden and confined to one room! Thank goodness for BRAVO TV!! I am loving those Housewives, Rachel Zoe and Jeff the adorable gay designer!! 


I watched some You Tube videos today and I am still in shock...why is Lyme disease not recognized and acknowledged? Where is the research for a disease that cripples and kills? A disease that outnumbers HIV/AIDS! A disease that knows no boundries! There are many people who are doing their best to bring awareness to Lyme but doctors and health insurance companies and lawmakers seem to ignore this disease which has become an epidemic! One video I watched today touched me...I cried...it broke my heart! I will attach the link...please watch it! 


My treatment is still in the hands of my insurance company..."pending!" In the meantime I will be on oral abx and will keep my PICC in maintaining it until we hear from Anthem. Maybe a change in abx will help...who knows? This is a tricky, sneaky and evil disease and very smart! The spirochetes get out of our bodies bloodstream and into the bodies soft tissue! By the time a patient is finally diagnosed, damage has already been done! It is imperative for early detection and treatment...they (LLMD) are saying a minimum of 6 weeks of DOXY should be taken the minute you see the tick or the bull's eye. I say the minute you experience any symptoms of Lyme Disease get on ABX ASAP! You can find information on Lyme and the symptoms at the ILADS website:


 www.ilads.org 


 I am going to start setting daily goals for myself. I am hoping that will give me something to look forward to and hopefully make me feel like I have accomplished something! My goal for tomorrow is: Walk to mailbox!! It may sound simple to you but to someone who is suffering from Chronic Lyme it is a huge accomplishment! And to keep Blog up to date!


This is the vidoe I watched today...this is why I am doing what I am doing and will not stop until changes are made:


http://youtu.be/mpB287Yx9iQ 


Please pass the link to my blog on to friends, family...anyone!! Thank you for all your support & encouragement!
Kathy





1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete