Monday, August 16, 2010

Pending Treatment

Well...one step forward two steps back and sometimes 3 steps back! That is the Lyme way! I spoke with my doctors office today and whether my treatment on the PICC continues is "pending!" WTF pending? I am sick, still bedridden, still struggle with Lyme arthritis, neck and severe eye pain and overwhelming fatigue but whether I will be treated is pending? This is what is so frustrating about Lyme Disease and this is why I am doing all I can from my computer and bed! If I lived in PA or MASS there would be NO issue..I would be treated no questions asked! I want my life back...I want to run again, ride with Jimm, spend time with my daughter, never thought I would say this but clean the B&B's and work in the tasting room! My life right now is in the confinement of my bedroom! I know I will get better and I know it WILL take along time...today was just not a good day I guess! I have let this disease get to me...bring me down and I can't let it win...I can't let it get to me emotionally...I know doing that is not good! I am only my worst enemy but am so thankful for all the support I have from Jimm, Sophie, Kaitlin and most of all my Momma and of course all my wonderful friends! I could not do this without any of you...I love you all!!
Anyway...maybe ending today's Blog would be a good thing...I don't want what I am doing to be negative...I want to bring change and awareness to this illness! I want people to be aware of their symptoms, to be their own advocate, to ask questions, to research and to reach out! If you are having any Lyme symptoms PLEASE do not settle for what most doctors will tell you...ask for a Western Blot, ask for the results whether they tell you you are negative or positive...ask for specifics...what bands are positive on the IgG and IgM...then get on the internet or contact me and get the treatment you need! If I had originally listened to my family doctor...who knows how sick I would be now!


Thanks to any of you who are taking the time to follow my Blog...whether there is one or 100...if I can help that one person that is all that matters to me! Please feel free to send the link to my Blog to anyone!
http://kathyk-mylifewithlyme.blogspot.com


Tomorrow WILL be a better day! And keep your fingers crossed my insurance company will continue my treatment!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy is my courageous daughter writing this blog. She is very ill and fortunately for her has found a Lyme "literate" doctor. I am feeling helpless as a parent because I can't make her feel better with "chicken" soup or kind words. This is the antibotics battle with the nasty little spirocetes which can take a very long time. Even though she feels lousy, Kathy is trying to reach out to as many people as possible to inform them that there is hope if they just find the right doctor and get the proper treatment. I am proud of her beyond words and know that when she recovers one will then hear a VERY LOUD and clear voice. Perhaps her mission then will be to become involved in helping change the insurace companies prootcol and start reimbursing people with Lyme, a very real and debilitating disease. I love you Kath and know you will heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete